Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolton (Home)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

SuprSi wrote: »
    Is it any coincidence that Bolton almost immediately look better?
    I know VDV for Lennon makes them look better but if it was VDV for Defoe I'd say we'd look much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I know VDV for Lennon makes them look better but if it was VDV for Defoe I'd say we'd look much better.

Agreed. Striker for striker, that should've been the change.

Last 5 minutes - 100% possession to Spurs!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

**** sake...they switched the stream to some commentry about the international draw :mad:

Kiith wrote: »
    **** sake...they switched the stream to some commentry about the international draw :mad:

Here you go - still working (jerkily for me)

http://ice-sportz.eu/stream3.html

• Advertisement

six in a row wohooo

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Missed the end (stupid steam stopped). Disappointed that it was only 3, but delighted that i was disappointed it was only 3, if you know what i mean :) This is some run of form that we are in, and long may it continue. Our passing is fantastic at times, and really good to see both our wingers playing so well.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Job done, can't believe how poor they were. Coys

Game over. Another great result and up into 2nd place! C'mon Villa!!!

I don't think we'll get away with being that wasteful too often though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

be nice if BMJ did us a favour monday night.

• Advertisement

12 points up on this time last year

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Great result. With City,Arsenal &Chelsea all winning we needed to keep pace. COYS

ziedth wrote: »
    Great result. With City,Arsenal &Chelsea all winning we needed to keep pace. COYS

Chelsea v City next week

and City v Arsenal the following week

our next 2 games key imo...stoke (a) and sunderland (h) before we play chelsea....oh we dear to dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Good result and you would be expecting to win. I saw the highlights of Ncastle v Chealsea there now and newcastle were so unlucky. Rattled the bar 3 or 4 times, should have had a peno too. Chelsea starting to gather speed too. Anyway come on Villa, COYS.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Another win,and a record 6 in a row.Lets hope it goes on and on because it's great to see Spurs in this form.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

never had it so good ;o) !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

After watching it on MOTD I think it was def a red card for Cahill.

tippspur wrote: »

:eek: it was never a red card , foul was just inside half way line and it wasn't a clear goal scoring opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

tippspur wrote: »

Watched it today on realtvsport and again tonight on MOTD. I still think that it was harsh but a great refereeing decision at the same time :D

December 3rd and we are 9 points from safety - wow! (I am showing my age when that is my first priority)

WHL wrote: »
    Watched it today on realtvsport and again tonight on MOTD. I still think that it was harsh but a great refereeing decision at the same time :D

December 3rd and we are 9 points from safety - wow! (I am showing my age when that is my first priority)

Last time we lost in Premier League was back in August.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

COME ON YOU SPURS

says it all really..........

• Registered Users Posts: 9,742 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

BERBA wrote: »
    Chelsea v City next week

and City v Arsenal the following week

our next 2 games key imo...stoke (a) and sunderland (h) before we play chelsea....oh we dear to dream.

Stoke away is usually a vert tough one but I think they've dropped a few points at home already this season.

Normally I'd say sunderland is a gimme but of course O'Neill will be there now and they will turn the corner just as we are due to play them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Stoke away is usually a vert tough one but I think they've dropped a few points at home already this season.

Normally I'd say sunderland is a gimme but of course O'Neill will be there now and they will turn the corner just as we are due to play them.

Haha this is how us Spurs fans think, we always think we are going to mess it up. Funnily enough we have won our last two at Stoke, but I agree it will be a really tough test.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Stoke, Sunderland and Chelsea, bring them on. Best I have seen Spurs play man for man in over 20 years. Thrilling stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Just wondering, any update on Ledley and the knock he took?

love BMJ , 2 weeks in a row with favours, gwan the pool:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Newcastle & Liverpool drop further behind. Not a bad weekend at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

If we can keep the run going for a couple of more games, we will go into the Chelsea match with all the pressure on them. 6 points from Stoke and Sunderland will be tough, especially with O Neill in situ. What price Pulis plays Palacios and Crouch against us?
    Anyway, if we could get those points, Chelsea will come to the Lane needing a win, for the first time in four years -since we beat them with Robbie eating a succession of right backs, and backed it up with a league cup win. United are suffering injuries, and Citeh have the CL test, a few tough league matches, and three cup games in rapid succession against Manyoo and Liverpool. We go up there on a serious revenge mission in the middle of all that. Don't forget we owe them for taking our CL place. We were better than them last season at the lane, and started well up there until Crouch's OG.
    We need to buy a striker before that game if we're going to at all, because Adebayor is ineligible. It could be that a win up there would open up the title race.
    I remember 1984-85. We were the team of all talents, having added John Cheidozie and Clive Allen to the team that had won the UEFA cup. We beat Everton 4-1 on the opening day of the season -they became champions. For Peter Reid , see Scotty Parker. Why not dream? If we can't dream when they've a record as a team (that is, since Parker and Adebayor came in and King got a run of games) of played 11 won 10 drew 1 lost 0, what's the point of being a football fan at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Watched the pool tonight. How did they pay 35 million for Carroll. His positional play was diabolical. Murphy was fantastic in midfield. Great football brain on him. Two good results alright that BMJ has put in for us.

I think we have enough about us to beat Stoke and Sunderland. I am drooling at the thoughts of Chelsea at the lane with that ridiculous high line defence.

Lennon and Bale on current form will tear them apart. Lennon always plays particularly well against Chelsea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,742 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I'm more worried about the visit to Stoke and the 'new manager effect' @ Sunderland then I am about the visit of chelsea! If we take 6 or 7 points from the 9 available there, I'll be well pleased.

United and thier poxy 1-nil wins all over the place!

I hope both Manchester team progess in the CL so they get distracted, especially Citeh!

Advertisement