Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Umail for Blackberry

• 02-12-2011 10:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

Just got a new phone and am trying to set up my umail account as the email account on it, but its refusing to accept the umail.ucc.ie email address - anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

On iPhone for some strange reason I have to set it up using the old umail password, not the new one that came in this summer. It's my pin twice. I have no idea why that's the case but it's still working now whereas the password I use to log onto the web version of umail doesn't work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Forward it to your normal Gmail (you have a Gmail account, right?) create a label for anything addressed to your umail and set up your Gmail as the main account. Saves having to check more than one email. You could probably do the same thing with your Hotmail too, if that's how you roll.

Advertisement