Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a travel buddy to South America

Options
  • 02-12-2011 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi everyone! I am currently in Sydney and looking for a travel buddy to go to South America at the end of January. I'm a teacher from Ireland on my career break from the doom and gloom of home and in my mid 20s. I'm easy going female and love to travel! Get in touch if you are planning a trip a similiar time, great if you are in Sydney too so we could meet up and plan!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

Hi everyone! I am currently in Sydney and looking for a travel buddy to go to South America at the end of January. I'm a teacher from Ireland on my career break from the doom and gloom of home and in my mid 20s. I'm easy going female and love to travel! Get in touch if you are planning a trip a similiar time, great if you are in Sydney too so we could meet up and plan!

I travelled South America on my own in late 2010 and I found the place very safe. I met a fair few women who were travelling solo. Obviously it depends what part you want to go to and the further north you go the dodgier it gets, but you really don't need to worry. The danger is greatly exagerated. If you have common sense and don't go wandering down side streets in La Boca then you will be absolutely fine going on your own. I honestly felt as safe in Patagonia as I have in County Kerry!

Where are you planning on going exactly?

Advertisement