Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent! Joomla Problem

Options
  • 02-12-2011 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have been trying to get help through support with no joy. I am doing a website for a client in Joomla. For some reason I can no longer create a custom html module and keep getting the 500-Internal server error message.
    Can you please please help, this client is waiting for his website. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Have been told now to turn on PHP error logging, hopefully it will tell me something, if i can figure out how to do that!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Please provide a ticket ID

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Sorry i dont have it anymore as I deleted email. I was just told to set up pHP error logging and given to link on how to do it but still dont quite understand it, not experienced enough im afraid! Anyway, think i am going to delete website and joomla and start again!

Advertisement