Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam wishlist giveaway

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

damn, not a single good deal of the day for me yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Waiting for Limbo myself, its actually €2.50 on GG now but i want it in my steam account

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

damn, not a single good deal of the day for me yet :(

Defence Grid is on special today. It's a pretty good tower defence game if you're into such.

Left for Dead 2 today. I mean does *anyone* not own this? I barely ever play FPS games and I own it and the prequel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

*puts hand up*

i don't :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭Nollog

nesf wrote: »
    Left for Dead 2 today. I mean does *anyone* not own this? I barely ever play FPS games and I own it and the prequel.

Is there a point to the first l4d anymore now that they added the maps to l4d2 ?

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Is there a point to the first l4d anymore now that they added the maps to l4d2 ?

No idea, I don't play it in multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,648 ✭✭✭Glebee

nesf wrote: »

I've never really played any of the left for dead games. Is there a single player campaign or are they all multi player maps?

Glebee wrote: »
    I've never really played any of the left for dead games. Is there a single player campaign or are they all multi player maps?

Yeah there's Single Player modes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Must get left for dead later,do many people still play it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/ - Peak of 10,000 today:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

yeah i play it, whats your steam id, you'll have to buy it before 6pm, thats when the deal changes

What's today's game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

COD:MW2 - 50% off it and DLCs

Crap again so...

Crap again so...

50% is a lot for activision.
    They rarely give over 25% off on steam because they love the smell of money.

Well even so I doubt there are many people interested in mw2... Or don't have it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

7.49 for Force Unleashed 2. They can take their 7.49 shove it up their arse and **** off.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    7.49 for Force Unleashed 2. They can take their 7.49 shove it up their arse and **** off.

i heard its bad indeed.

all this giveaway sale really made me a sad panda :(

Or i do have those games or they are just "meh"...

bring on XMAS sales ffs, my VISA needs some rape.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There's the GoG sale if you want some quality games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

when does the D2D sale happen?

Kings Bounty games are on sale. So annoyed about this because I spent my all my money on the GoG sale and really want these games :(

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Kings Bounty games are on sale. So annoyed about this because I spent my all my money on the GoG sale and really want these games :(

Rar, Platinum edition bought. GoG sale carefully avoided for the sake of my wallet...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

GoG sale runs until after Christmas IIRC :pac:

Limbo is 2.50 on steam for the day. Wish I hadn't spent all my money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Just finished LIMBO yesterday evening, bought it in the last sale, took me 3.6 hours according to Steam. So short, but very enjoyable and the art direction is amazing, considering it's such a simple game. Well worth €2.50 IMHO!

Witcher 2 Premium Edition for 24 Euro today as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/the_witcher_2

24 dollars on gog

go on.. buy it on gog

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/the_witcher_2

24 dollars on gog

go on.. buy it on gog

which is €18.09 and a bargain for such an excellent game
    it is on version 2.0 now which includes a lot of content which most other games would have charged as dlc, so this is one studio I would like to support

• Advertisement

The game today is magika.
    No opinion on the game but for 2.49 can't make you feel too bad about buying it.

Advertisement