Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive Free to Enter FIFA tournaments, win €500 and Steel Series Gaming Headsets!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Might give this a go. Must practice up with City / Madrid / Barca though!

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭ConorBF1

Argh! I'm getting Fifa 12 for Christmas... pity I won't have it 8 days earlier. Would have loved this.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭IrishWelshCelt

should be good fun, looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

dont play on this site with your own money. I just played in a tournament and when i got to the final i was 4-1 up and the game disconnected. I got a rematch at 3-1 cause my opponent kept saying that it was only 3-1. then in the rematch he tried to cheat again but this time i had photo proof. when i tried to get him banned as is in the rules of the site the admin didnt want to know about it and said just be happy I won the tournament. just a warning to people that they make it too easy for people to cheat by not wanting to ban them when caught.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭ConorBF1

How did he try to "cheat"?

• Advertisement

ConorBF1 wrote: »
    How did he try to "cheat"?

first was by saying that the 1st game was only 3-1 with 60 min gone when it was 4-1 with 75 gone.

we were then told to restart the game at 3-1 and continue playing from 60 min, so i agreed. we then scored own goals until the score was back to 3-1. my opponent then tried to attack and score before it got 65 min so i just kept the ball and passed it around. after 65 min i started to play the ball forward. on 67 min i scored and my opponent complained to the admin that i scored at 57 min before we were supposed to start so i took a pick of the game events page with the time of goals on it :P the admin then gave me the win and i asked where he wanted me to send the proof cause I wanted him banned cause a site like that cant have cheaters. He just said be happy i got the replay and tht I won so leave it at tht

Just asked again why they dont want to ban cheaters and they kicked me from public chat, such a joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

bonescap wrote: »
    Just asked again why they dont want to ban cheaters and they kicked me from public chat, such a joke!

Virgin Gaming is far better and safer imo if playing for money. Super quick support response times whenever a guy has disconnected on me too.

Advertisement