Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farm Simulator Game??

Options
  • 02-12-2011 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi not really sure if this is the right place but i was wondering is there a such ting as a farm simulator type computer game, thinking of getting one for the bro for Christmas.!
    Thanks,
    Murph.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Similar PC games you may like
    L.A.Noire :)

yes there nothing I like more than a hard days work on the farm is to don my Trilby and go solve murders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The Harvest Moon series combines the joys of farming with the innocence of Japanese dating simulators.

I'm not sure how the series has fared post A Wonderful Life (the Gamecube classic) but they're ****ting them out for the Wii and DS.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 PMurph048

Thanks lads anyone know if the one posted by OSI is any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,643 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00426DLPY

bought that one for my cousin , he wanted it and i think he played it online with friends from school, ploughing and the harvesting etc.

he seems to like it anyway !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

PMurph048 wrote: »
    Thanks lads anyone know if the one posted by OSI is any good?

Quote from the product page on game.co.uk
    ProFarm 1 “Riverside” is the highly anticipated add-on for Farming Simulator 2011

You'd need the original game to play it, so avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Skyrim-Cabbages.jpgYou can collect certain vegetables in Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim, and do a few sidequests while you're at it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

I can vouch for Farming Simulator 2011, got FS 2009 about two years ago then my brother bought 2011 as soon as it came out.
    Must be the most played game in the history of our house and we have all the big titles.

If your brother likes Farming and especially machinery he will love the game.
    There is also huge modding communities for the game, you can download anything from a quad to a plane.

Advertisement