Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tales Of The Abyss 3DS

Options
  • 02-12-2011 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Wasn't this supposed to have come out last week? I can't find it anywhere in Cork.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The bricks and mortar retailers have been absolutely awful for getting small niche games in lately. I'd ask to see if they have it behind the counter. Game and HMV have been much better about getting these games in, Gamestop are ****ing awful. It's available online if all else fails. Seems like a very limited release so I'd pick it up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

I ordered it from Gamestop.ie. It's a good price there too. As Retro said it seems like it's a very limited run so I'd pick it up if you want it. It's a good game if you like JRPG's and the 3DS port gets rid of the crap loading times from the ps2 version.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭KalEl88

Thanks lads.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The Hut and Zavvi seem to be the cheapest online.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭KalEl88

I got it in Gamestop for 45E. It's a fantastic game so far.

• Advertisement
Advertisement