Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tailbacks on Headford Rd last night

Options
  • 02-12-2011 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Anyone know why?

I saw a Garda sitting in his car with his blue lights flashing for no apparent reason.

Had there been an accident or was he just there for something to do having a laugh?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Strange that Mayo news are saying the horse was on the road while Galway news was saying she went off the road and hit the animal in the field.

Either way the poor horse came out worst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

Strange that Mayo news are saying the horse was on the road while Galway news was saying she went off the road and hit the animal in the field.

Either way the poor horse came out worst.

For a change on the curragh line the horse was in the field when it was hit - they are usually out on the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Me again!

MattKid wrote: »
    Anyone know why?

I saw a Garda sitting in his car with his blue lights flashing for no apparent reason.

Had there been an accident or was he just there for something to do having a laugh?

They do it every now and again to keep nosey people thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Audioslaven

I wonder did they get the owner of the horse.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭RichT

I'll think you will find it belonged to a certain 'community' at Carrowbrowne, so expect no charges to be made. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

What for - keeping the horse in a field, where some motorist could run it over?vv:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭12 element

JustMary wrote: »
    What for - keeping the horse in a field, where some motorist could run it over?vv:rolleyes:

Um did you not see that it has been reported in some places that the horse was on the road?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Audioslaven

RichT wrote: »
    I'll think you will find it belonged to a certain 'community' at Carrowbrowne, so expect no charges to be made. :mad:

Ya, Who owns the horse.... Not me boss!!!

Advertisement