Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lookin for swtor beta account

Options
  • 02-12-2011 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

I missed the deadline for the beta and id like to try the game before launch so i can see if i would like to buy it or not.

does anyone have a beta account that they no longer play or that they only play at weekends or something?id be really greatfull to get the oppertunity to play the game,in exchange i could give some xbox live passes that i got with some games and i dont use..send me a pm or a reply plz :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

CyberJuice wrote: »
    Hey guys

I missed the deadline for the beta and id like to try the game before launch so i can see if i would like to buy it or not.

does anyone have a beta account that they no longer play or that they only play at weekends or something?id be really greatfull to get the oppertunity to play the game,in exchange i could give some xbox live passes that i got with some games and i dont use..send me a pm or a reply plz :)

The beta account is for the weekend only. so 6am monday morning its gone until the game is released.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

feck it then i guess ill have to fork out 55 euro to test the game on release,i better like it or its money wasted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

CyberJuice wrote: »
    feck it then i guess ill have to fork out 55 euro to test the game on release,i better like it or its money wasted :)

http://www.gamestop.ie/39622_PC_Star_Wars_The_Old_Republic.aspx

40 bucks.

Advertisement