Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infractions and bans

Options
  • 02-12-2011 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere I can see what Infractions and bans I may have accrued, just curious as I read the prison Forum quite a lot and I was wondering what I've got. If it's not visable dont worry, like I said, just curious

21/25

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

On your profile there's a tab to show you your own infractions and their statuses. Only mods/admins and you can see this. But you don't have any infractions.

Ban wise you'd have one 7 day ban from Comp+Tech back in 2009.

It's possible you may have older bans from pre-2007 that won't show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Sorry I must be blind but I can't see that, do I just click on my username to Access my profile?

21/25

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Yes, but with no infractions there's not much to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Ahh got you, I'm a gobsh**e, didn't think of that

21/25

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement