Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: redundancy

Options
  • 02-12-2011 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I was put on a 3 days a wk and this continued, went on and on, got the job seekers for other 3 days and then 1.5 yrs later I was means tested with hubby, was €5 over a wk so not getting it now. My question is the company is prob going to go belly up and considering I have used up stamp will I get full dole when made redunant????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

I was put on a 3 days a wk and this continued, went on and on, got the job seekers for other 3 days and then 1.5 yrs later I was means tested with hubby, was €5 over a wk so not getting it now. My question is the company is prob going to go belly up and considering I have used up stamp will I get full dole when made redunant????

grr site took a wobbly and went down when i was just submitting my response so going to have to do the whole thing over again.

You should requalify for jsb as you will now be totally unemployed and you will have paid 13 "a" contributions after reaching 156 days of your previous jsb claim since it exhausted. The only problem I can see is that you may not be entitled to €188 a week if your average weekly earnings were <€300 per week in the relevant year. Below is a link to the rates.
    http://www.welfare.ie/EN/Schemes/JobseekerSupports/JobseekersBenefit/Pages/jb.aspx#Rates3

Advertisement