Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

December "Ding-Dong" Meetup

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Im not happy with it being a public page on facebook. Its for people who have MET UP, not for random people to be able to see what we look like just for the sake of it. So if you are changing it let me know before so I can delete myself. Thank you!! And Im not a crank if it comes acrodd like that sorry. See ye tonight..:D;)

Cadyboo that is fine and I agree with you :)

I have changed the group from "secret" to "closed" meaning that it is now searchable in facebook however people still need to be approved before they can join (and you can't join until you have been to at least one meetup). Non-members are not able to view anything within the group so it is still private :)

See you later!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

jujibee wrote: »
    Something has come up and we are not going to be able to meet up :(

Have a great time!

Nooooooooo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Have a great night people!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

great to see you all tonight!

Advertisement