Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda 2012 calendar

Options
  • 02-12-2011 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi, does anyone know where to buy the above calendar? I saw some posters about it around town but I was struggling to find one. Went to Tesco's and Eason's - not available. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

pvt wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know where to buy the above calendar? I saw some posters about it around town but I was struggling to find one. Went to Tesco's and Eason's - not available. Thanks

Got the 600 years of Drogheda calendar yday in the highlanes gallery. Very nice calendar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 pvt

@ Mr. Muddle
    it's not that calendar, unfortunately
    @ only1kilbane
    thanks for the tip, man. Went there today and happily was able to buy one

• Registered Users Posts: 13 foglight

Yes Got one as well. A really nice calendar. Got mine in Waterstones.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Kaylee

Hello,

Just to let people know I got one in the Market on Saturday morning. Also saw that they were being sold outside on West Street on Saturday.

The guy selling them told us that the proceeds go to the restoration of the Cord Road Cemetery - good cause.

As an aside.... some really nice images, not sure about the inclusion of the pope though? Not that I'm rabidly anti or anything - I thought that some people might find it really off putting?? Personally I just don't really want to have a pic of the pope up in the house for the whole month of March :P but it wouldn't stop me from buying the calander.

Kaylee

• Advertisement

Think there are a fair few different calendars about the town around at the moment? I think I seen two different designed ones, based on Drogheda, recently? (can't remember where though).

Advertisement