Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bushnell Elite 4200 4x16x50 Rifle Scope

Options
  • 02-12-2011 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi I have a Bushnell Elite 4200 4x16x50 Rifle Scope for sale for €350 euro. The scope is currently in Cork Angling and shooting, Kinsale Road and is in excellent condition, with original box and sun shade. I have got a S & B scope, so it is no longer used. I have no pictures but please pm me and I will get same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

Hi I have a Bushnell Elite 4200 4x16x50 Rifle Scope for sale for €350 euro. The scope is currently in Cork Angling and shooting, Kinsale Road and is in excellent condition, with original box and sun shade. I have got a S & B scope, so it is no longer used. I have no pictures but please pm me and I will get same.

25 or 30mm tube

• Registered Users Posts: 36 woodcock 52

dwighet wrote: »

25 or 30mm tube
    One inch 25mm tube, thanks should have included it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 woodcock 52

This Scope is now sold, if mods can close, thanks.

Advertisement