Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beechmount House Hotel

Options
  • 02-12-2011 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,
    I have been searching the net for some time looking for some images of the original (70's and 80's) Beechmount House Hotel but failed to fing anything!
    I'm wondering if anyone here might have anything or can direct me towards a site that has some!
    It is purely nostalgic reasons I seek them!
    Many Thanks
    Aubrey Martin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

Have been searching in vain for the exaxt same thing myself recently! Even tried sites dedicated to old Showbands formthe '70's.

The only image I've managed to find is the stables in link below from an architectural heritage site.

http://www.buildingsofireland.ie/niah/search.jsp?type=record&county=ME&regno=14012029

Surely someone out there has an old picture fromtheir First Holy Communion/Confirmation/Wedding/21st that they can scan on the site for us?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 AubreyMartin

Thanks Stroke,
    I intend approaching the Auctioneers that had the Hotel for sale when Mr Kerrigan purchased it and see if they would release an image!
    I will post it here if I can get it!
    AM

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

Any luck since, Aubrey?

*Sorry mods for dragging up an old thread. Maybe someone out there may have what we are looking for since it was first brought up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 AubreyMartin

I've been watching out but haven't come across anything good yet unfortunately! The St Mary's Credit Union in Navan have a fantastic new 2013 Calendar out with images of Navan from days gone by! Well worth getting if you call in.
    As before I will post any updates with a small image if I get any.
    Thanks

Advertisement