Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Geese on hunger strike.

• 02-12-2011 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭

Help! My Christmas geese have stopped eating everything but grass- they refuse the rolled oats, barley and turkey finisher. Grass and only grass is what they want.
    I bought them as day olds in June from a Northern poultry supplier-they were supposed to be a large grey goose, but are some type of Embden.
    Some of the original order went to Cork and some to East Clare, with the same problem- they have refused all supplementary feeding since about 2 weeks back. Any suggestions????:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 theMountain

I have found that this is the case with my own geese with the last number of years. However, by leaving them in the shed and only letting them out for a hour or two might help their eating habits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

MOSSAD wrote: »
    Help! My Christmas geese have stopped eating everything but grass

You left the radio/tv on and they got wind of Christmas?

That would surely be enough to tighten the dung in them:D

Advertisement