Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apartment broken into - items stolen

• 02-12-2011 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey,

My brothers apartment was broken into today near the clarion hotel in the IFSC dublin, Macbook pro, ipod nano & touch , cameras, xbox , and more was stolen, if anyone sees anything like the above being sold anywhere or hear of anything , please pm me,

Many Thanks

smart comments not needed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Which IFSC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

mikom wrote: »
    Which IFSC?

The leitrim one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Crazy Horse 6

He should take a drive down around the usual spots they sell a lot of the stolen stuff door to door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

orourkeda wrote: »
    The leitrim one

That's ok so.
    I thought it was the one in Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

Such a coincidence. Was on the intertubes earlier and saw this guy selling all that stuff online from a pretty dodgy looking website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

Not sure if it can be done with Macbooks etc, but I always set a power-on password in the Bios of my laptops so that if they are stolen they're not much use to the culprit.

A few years ago our IT department had a laptop stolen and it was recovered when the thief brought it to a local PC store to have them reset the Bios password.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Well, that's the Christmas presents for the family sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Yesterday yeh :)http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056469322

Why is your brother a big fan of Apple by the way? What's wrong with Microsoft? :mad: ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

I bought a brand new Mac Book Pro last week for 3 fiddy, I didn't ask any questions if you know what I mean!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

smart comments not needed!

Glad to hear they didn't rob those on you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I have a lot of sympathy for your brother but this is not the correct forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement