Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garage roller doors- how much

• 02-12-2011 9:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

how much is a roller door for a garage fitted roughly. Manual will do. Not sure of the size as the block work was done a year ago and I am now getting around to the roof/ windows/ plastering etc. Its the normal size door for a garage. it must be white.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

also is it a must to go for a damp proof one? do none damp proof ones let in a lot of damp or what

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Paid €450 for mine a few weeks back. Its golden oak to match the windows. Its not an insulated one, but it doesn't let in dampness so far.
    It would be bottom of the range I presume.

Cost included full installation and the cuttting out of a track in the floor for it to sit into when closed.

Door is a Gliderol

http://www.gliderol.co.uk/garage-doors/articles/single-skin-roller-door.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭1chippy

loads of different options and material gauges with the roller doors. Fuss doors are are personal favourite good heavy section as standard. last one bought for 8' x 8' was 400 and fit yourself they usually supply fitters if thats what you want. manual spring roll up.
    Paramount do a cheaper option but a good breeze would kink them.

Advertisement