Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New YouTube layout

Options
  • 02-12-2011 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

If you're like me and don't like the new layout of YouTube and want to change it back to old way, just click on this link and it will change it back. http://www.youtube.com/home

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

what is youtube?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭William_Hicley

He must mean Redtube, seems fine to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Carlow52 wrote: »
    what is youtube?

It's a website that the owners can't get to work correctly, so they keep replacing features/functions with newer ones in the hope that they accidentally fix some of the issues. Oh, and there's a bunch of cat videos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

me likes the new layout :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

This really annoys me. Quit complaining about the likes of "ooh facebook (or insert-site-here) is all new and confusing". Just play around with it and explore the new layout.

The four preview steps are useful. I like it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

He must mean Redtube, seems fine to me?

po**tube looks ok...

Must be that fake youtube he is on about

I dont like the new layout.. it looks more like facebook iphone App..

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭cosanostra

I think its improved the site and in the next day or 2 the entire Google family will adopt this new layout and will make for an overall great user experience

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I quite like it. At least its a better re-design than the one facebook did which made no sense and still doesnt

• Registered Users Posts: 15,012 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

If there was a way to remove videos you didn't want to see from your subbox I'd be happy enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭toadpenguin

Blay wrote: »
    If there was a way to remove videos you didn't want to see from your subbox I'd be happy enough.

Or ones that you've already f'in watched :mad:

Advertisement