Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Music Video i shot

• 02-12-2011 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi Everyone,

Here is a Music video i was Cinematographer on, Hope you's enjoy it, hope it is successful for Sinead.

Song Called 'Dance With Me' Available on itunes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKuzONd5SeA

thanks

James

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

Likes half of the shots that were artsy.....did you do the shots inside (with the tearing of the paper) and outside (with them kissing, on the tree trunk etc) with a different camera/lens because the artsy shots were nicely done but those ones looked too video and out of place next to those.

I would have had the backrounds out of focus more in those to match the other shots.

Nice job though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

Likes half of the shots that were artsy.....did you do the shots inside (with the tearing of the paper) and outside (with them kissing, on the tree trunk etc) with a different camera/lens because the artsy shots were nicely done but those ones looked too video and out of place next to those.

I would have had the backrounds out of focus more in those to match the other shots.

Nice job though.

Agreed, the only couple shot i liked was out on the bench. The rest of them looked like video. Piana scenes looked great. Artist walking scene visually great but she didnt look natural...not your fault. Good job, but id rework indoor couple scene - maybe stylize more with colour correction. What cameras did you use? What you use for slowmo...twixtor?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bulletbreaker

Really good job!! I agree, I would spend some time editing the couples scenes. It would make a real difference. What camera and lens were used for the piano scenes?? They looked stunning !!

Advertisement