Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Mail Issue

• 02-12-2011 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having trouble with UPC Mail? I access my mail on my iPhone and since earlier I'm getting an error to say the password is incorrect. I've deleted the account and set it up again with correct password but still getting same message. Can't seem to log into the webmail on UPC.ie either so I'm presuming it's down?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Stephen P wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble with UPC Mail? I access my mail on my iPhone and since earlier I'm getting an error to say the password is incorrect. I've deleted the account and set it up again with correct password but still getting same message. Can't seem to log into the webmail on UPC.ie either so I'm presuming it's down?
    Same problem here for the last 3 hours or so, incorrect password error when I try to access upc email and webmail brings up an error, too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Rancid wrote: »
    Same problem here for the last 3 hours or so, incorrect password error when I try to access upc email and webmail brings up an error, too.

Ah! Must be an problem with the servers then or whatever.

All good again, it's working now. :)

All good again, it's working now. :)

Seems to be still down for me :(

Webmail not working either?
    We had a couple of outages here (Dublin 9/11) over the last few days, an hour here and there where we had no access, but those outages didn't coincide with the email problem.

• Advertisement

Webmail not working either?
    We had a couple of outages here (Dublin 9/11) over the last few days, an hour here and there where we had no access, but those outages didn't coincide with the email problem.

Webmail is working now but no luck via my iPhone Mail app. I haven't noticed any outages in Clondalkin.

Advertisement