Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum charters

Options
  • 03-12-2011 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all on this miserable cold evening.

I am wondering if forum charters should be posted by the current Mod of that particular forum and not a Mod that has stepped down.

My point being if a newbie sees the charter posted by what looks like a regular user it may not emphasise how important it is. For example the poster who started of the original charter in Bargain alerts is now banned,now I know it had been updated since by Basq but I think when a Mod steps down the new Mod should copy and paste the charter on to a new post.

Thats my 2 cents for tonite...
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

The fact that it says Charter and is sticked should be enough imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Oracle isn't banned?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

MugMugs wrote: »
    Oracle isn't banned?

No, but Mercury_Tilt is...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Oracle isn't banned?

No, but Mercury_Tilt is...

Yup. On mobile and it went straight to page 2. I don't think I've ever paid any attention to who posted the charter Corkie. Charter is the charter.... perhaps even seeing he who wrote it is banned shows that nobody is above the rules?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Yup. On mobile and it went straight to page 2. I don't think I've ever paid any attention to who posted the charter Corkie. Charter is the charter.... perhaps even seeing he who wrote it is banned shows that nobody is above the rules?

Well thats a very good point actually. It was only an idea that ran into my head during the week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement