Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone4s White V Samsung Galaxy SII White

Options
  • 03-12-2011 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,706 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm buying my first smartphone, and torn between the above 2, can people give me thoughts on the pro's/con's of the above two.

I'm going to buy it either sim free or just PAYG on meteor, so going to spend ~€700 on this so obv want some advice from people in the know.

Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

Calculate how much the entire package(cost of phone and call costs) over 18 months. If you're buying an expensive smartphone, it's often worthwhile going bill pay.

Other than that, good luch with the purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭pabloh999

Galaxy s2 without a doubt for me.
    Try play around with both before you drop that sort of cash!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

If your buying pay as you go, it's very hard to justify either of those phones when you can pick up an xperia play for €179. Actually it's impossible to justify either of them.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

OP, have you held both of them in your hand? For me the Galaxy is just too big for a phone, but its a personal thing.

Advertisement