Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

metal tooth in tesco mince?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

djflawless wrote: »
    well it scared the f==k out of me because the little brother and the 1 year old neighbour were going to eat some only they were gone 5 mins before the food was cooked...thank f==k!!!!

For some reason I just knew I'd see a baby or child come onto the mix.

How come whenever anything happens that could potentially pose a danger there is always a baby that could have been injured in the incident.???

my 2c - throw it in the bin and move on with life. Fra more important things to get worked up about.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Chibs

dudara wrote: »
    That plant was probably one if many that supply Tesco - I wouldn't automatically assume that you have the right one.

OP - I would advise you to contact Tesco head office. They are bound to take more ofcan interest than this manager has done. All meat has to be traceable these days so they will know where it came from and where it was processed.

As a previous poster suggested, you may also want to inform the FSA.

No there is only one plant that supply tesco in Ireland it just does meats for tesco only i worked there for 5 years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

well problem has been sorted...tesco gave me a refund and ran thru all my rights as a customer with them..they've sent the 'thing' for investigation to make sure it doesnt happen again..happy days and no bad blood..cheers for anyoe that actually helped!!

Advertisement