Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Repairer/technician wanted to fix electrics on a Fender Jaguar !

Options
  • 03-12-2011 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I need someone reputable, affordable, trustworthy to set-up a Fender Jaguar...
    The guitar is currently working, but the wiring/electrics are all messed up. Switches aren't working as they should - .
    I'd also want a tuning set up, overall tune-up, etc...y'know.

I'm based in Waterford, so preferably someone not too far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 naturesprings

Hey,

I know you're in Waterford, but there is a guy in Dublin I have used. I had a Jimmy Moon acoustic set-up and fitted with Fishman pick-up, great job, he also set a Fender Jazz Bass up for me. Very reasonably priced.

Here's his site. www.theguitarworkshop.ie

His name is Eugene McLoughlin and email is info@theguitarworkshop.ie

Cheers, good luck!

al.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Instruments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

There is a guy in Cork City who is very reliable, but his name escapes me. However, he was recommended to me by Crowleys Music Centre on MacCurtain Street. He is also based in a workshop on that street. Handmakes guitars, too.

Steve Nixon is his name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

I also spotted this

touch.boards.ie/thread/2055410763?page=1#post_57838725

Advertisement