Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrim: evil guards

Options
  • 03-12-2011 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Hi all, it seems that all guards are evil in skyrim, If you join the dark brotherhood(recommended) for some reason every guards has a new dialogue saying "pssst, I know who you are hail sithis!" I'm wondering is this an Easter egg or something? And also ironically the dark brotherhood is meant to be on it's last legs with HARDLY any assasins but still have every stormcloak soldier and city guard on their side

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

That's not the only manner in which the guards are evil. At one point I bumped into a man and woman on the road with their personal guard who claimed to be bringing gifts to someone or other.

Naturally I offered to relieve them of these gifts. Upon refusing, the man and his guard were quickly slain, but the woman decided to make a run for it in the direction of Whiterun.

I managed to miss with two arrows and as she was getting out of range I sprinted after her. As we approached Whiterun, the guards set upon her and cut her down like a dog in the street.

Poor woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭kfish2oo2

The guards repeatedly attack me over really small bounties (~ 40 gold) even with my weapons sheathed. I have to go out of the town and back in again before I get the peaceful resolution dialogue options.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

LeighH wrote: »
    That's not the only manner in which the guards are evil. At one point I bumped into a man and woman on the road with their personal guard who claimed to be bringing gifts to someone or other.

Naturally I offered to relieve them of these gifts. Upon refusing, the man and his guard were quickly slain, but the woman decided to make a run for it in the direction of Whiterun.

I managed to miss with two arrows and as she was getting out of range I sprinted after her. As we approached Whiterun, the guards set upon her and cut her down like a dog in the street.

Poor woman.
    In whiterun I often come across the guards slaying townsfolk and outsiders like the alik'r guys ; as soon as I entered whiterun there was a major battle going on

Don't even get me started on Riften guards!!

I killed two of those Alik'r and then the guards set on me.

Advertisement