Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things that you have done abroad that you wouldnt do at home.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Elba101 wrote: »
    Did you just join boards to show people on the internet how cool you are?

Definite oxymoron there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Wear shorts or mini skirts. I just wouldn't wear them in this country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Sunbathe naked, have alchol with breakfast, lunch and dinner and don't feel guilty for doing so.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Javiero

IMO Thieves are Scumbags.Cant stand em... Bragging about it online makes them W****** :(

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Mammanabammana

Elba101 wrote: »
    Good to know cos that would most definitely not be cool.

I wonder if BostonBruin knows that you quoted an entire post of his before he deleted it, thereby negating whatever reasons he had for removing said post. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Climbed the Eiffel Tower. Cant do that at home. I dont live in Paris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

That is unimaginable. Sickening behavior.

Absolutely - lol - There are certain locations in Paddyland where ya would get the crap bate out of ya for doin that - :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Bought a speed boat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

christmas in the summer, its just wroooong :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

bought a half melon off a beach seller in corfu, spent the next three days with my insides falling outta me, couldnt do that in ireland, its a bad guinness will do it to you instead! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭IsaacWunder

have alcohol with breakfast, lunch and dinner and don't feel guilty for doing so.

Oddly enough, that's why the rest of the world comes to Ireland.

Advertisement