Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ye olde sweet shops

• 03-12-2011 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

Fcuk off already. How many in the town now? It's a business idea that, if there was none already in a town id deliberate for a long time before eventually realising that there would be very little money in it. But...if there are already 3 similar shops in town...why would you bother???

The chap on Patrick street can be excused because he owns the building and he was the first to open one. I have to say, it boggles the mind.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

At least they're easy on the eye, unlike the multitude of mobile phone shops and 'cash for gold' shops, neither of which should've been allowed set up in John Roberts Sq.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I won't argue with ya there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I think there is 3 in Kilkenny too. Saw a similar thread about them complaining on the Kilkenny city board. They must be putting like 3 in every town :eek:.
    I only know of one of them where BPM used to be. Where are the other 2?
    They're good shops, love animal bars and macroon bars :D

Yes but there's now 4 in waterford.

One in Patrick Street. One in Michael Street. One in Black Friars. And the latest which is opening in John Robert's Square.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Its all a front for drugs. Ask for apple drops and you get heroin, black jacks and you get crack.

• Advertisement

I would've had them the other way around. Not sure why.

If I ask for sherbit?...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Underage prostitutes. You dirtbird you.

You're well up on your underground filth ring lingo!

I won't be asking for any chocolate covered nuts so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

You're well up on your underground filth ring lingo!

I won't be asking for any chocolate covered nuts so.

Or Jack Daniels Fudge

Advertisement