Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SG

• 03-12-2011 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

I'm looking for a photographer from Clare, to photograph a suicidegirls photoset for me :) Unpaid,but you can use some photos for a portfolio if you like, if it earns enough, I will throw some cash your way :) Settings, and all will be discussed once I find someone :) Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

A very unfortunate name,have to say i dont like that term suicide girl:(

i dont know anyone by the way OP

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Mod Note: Agreed that the genre-name "suicide girls" is a little bit unfortunate. However, a quick Google image search (set to "safe" search) should explain what the term refers to in terms of photography/fashion. :)

@ Jennii, if you do find a photographer here, discuss payments/etc via Private Message.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭Jennii.

Oh of course! I wouldn't dream of doing that in such public places ha ha. I dislike it too, The suicide girls name, but it is just art. I just hope I find someone. :)

Advertisement