Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock Nokia C2-01

Options
  • 03-12-2011 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi does anybody know how to get unlock code for Nokia C2-01...I've been given this phone but its restricted to Vodafone network but my sim is Meteor, how can i take the restriction off? I have searched all over but cannot find code generator that supports the C2-01 model, thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You wont find a code generator. Get the owner to ask vodafone for the code. They can request online at 'myvodafone'

• Registered Users Posts: 35 MarySmyth

Did this online on 29th March and they now tell me I have to wait until next Tuesday- Is this typical>?

• Site Banned Posts: 8 emmett123

if you need to remove the restriction from your phone you can try codes. you can get the codes either from your service provider or from other online providers like ***************

Advertisement