Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO form!

• 03-12-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭

When filling this thing out online it asks me about relevant qualifications. I've never taken any exams other than the JC and I intend to apply for Level 8 and Level 6/7 courses. What do I tick in the list of relevant qualifications? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

Just the box that says you have done the JC if there is one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

There isn't and then if you don't tick anything it tells you to go back and tick something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

AFAIK, You tick the Leaving Cert 1985-2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Boeing777 wrote: »
    AFAIK, You tick the Leaving Cert 1985-2012.

That's what I ticked. I didn't tick anything first but then it said I had to so I just ticked that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Yes this is the right one! I filled it out yesterday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 DancingJesus94

Sorry to intrude on this thread, but it's better than starting a new one.

I was filling out my CAO application and ticked the LC '85-'12 box, and now I have to fill out the relevant details, ie school name, address etc.

For the Years Attended, do I put the last year as the current year, or the year I finish on? 2011, or 2012?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭Lynchy747

Chuchoter wrote: »
    When filling this thing out online it asks me about relevant qualifications. I've never taken any exams other than the JC and I intend to apply for Level 8 and Level 6/7 courses. What do I tick in the list of relevant qualifications? :)

If you do not have a Leaving Cert or equivalent assessment in the list you CANNOT apply for these courses. You will not get offers unless you sit the exam in 2012.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭Lynchy747

Sorry to intrude on this thread, but it's better than starting a new one.

I was filling out my CAO application and ticked the LC '85-'12 box, and now I have to fill out the relevant details, ie school name, address etc.

For the Years Attended, do I put the last year as the current year, or the year I finish on? 2011, or 2012?

2012 :)

Advertisement