Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man feeds live kitten to Burmese Python

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

This guy was arrested in Germany.

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

It's usually snakes that go into pussies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Would it be as 'horrific' if it was a live rat.
    We eat animals that spend their lives in cages. :rolleyes:

Cats are domesticated into modern society, I've as much love for a random cat as I would for a random human (who I'd also point out are also animals). No it would not be as horrific were it a species who doesn't co-exist peacefully with humans.

I don't understand people who'd recoil in horror if this story was about a human child but deem it not a big deal if its about a young domesticated species raised to trust humans.
    Interesting. So you would consider abuse of animals, of any species, to be on par with that of humans?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

what is the difference with feeding the snake a rat of a similar size?

Also quite cruel IMO. But of course rats are little aggressive feckers and kittens are a lot less helpless.

Glad the psycho was arrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Laisurg

Can't believe there are morons who don't think this is actually that bad, does it take several minutes to painfully kill the animals we eat?....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Can't believe there are morons who think this thread is still about the kitten, does it take several minutes to read the threads we post to?....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Cats are domesticated into modern society, I've as much love for a random cat as I would for a random human (who I'd also point out are also animals). No it would not be as horrific were it a species who doesn't co-exist peacefully with humans.

I don't understand people who'd recoil in horror if this story was about a human child but deem it not a big deal if its about a young domesticated species raised to trust humans.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

http://www.andyerupts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/scanners4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

Can't believe there are morons who.............never mind.

Morons.

Advertisement