Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man feeds live kitten to Burmese Python

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'm sorry Sir, but you have done nothing but talk complete and utter bullsh!t and scutter in this thread.

Your talkin through your fockin hoop.

Your not pointing out hypocrisy your arguing and trying to be controversial for a reaction, no different to the absolute freak that fed the snake the kitten in the first place.
    I haven't seen you do anything other than throw insults around and flap hysterics.
    All animals kept as pets were taken from the wild. If you take hamsters as an example.
    Not strictly true, Dogs and cats more than likely domesticated themselves over time just to get access to our food. Dogs especially are no longer wild animals, they've completely adapted to a life with humans. It probably took hundreds of years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

cassi wrote: »
    Right.... good luck with that so :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,245 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

was six when I first saw kittens drown.
    Dan Taggart pitched them, ‘the scraggy wee ****s’,
    Into a bucket; a frail metal sound,

Soft paws scraping like mad. But their tiny din
    Was soon soused. They were slung on the snout
    Of the pump and the water pumped in.

‘Sure, isn’t it better for them now?’ Dan said.
    Like wet gloves they bobbed and shone till he sluiced
    Them out on the dunghill, glossy and dead.

Suddenly frightened, for days I sadly hung
    Round the yard, watching the three sogged remains
    Turn mealy and crisp as old summer dung

Until I forgot them. But the fear came back
    When Dan trapped big rats, snared rabbits, shot crows
    Or, with a sickening tug, pulled old hens’ necks.

Still, living displaces false sentiments
    And now, when shrill pups are prodded to drown
    I just shrug, ‘Bloody pups’. It makes sense:

‘Prevention of cruelty’ talk cuts ice in town
    Where they consider death unnatural
    But on well-run farms pests have to be kept down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Gotta love the hypocrisy of someone saying videoing a kitten being eaten by a snake for entertainment is fine, but drowning a kitten for entertainment is horrible.

Killing an animal for entertainment is wrong and disgusting, no matter what the means of death is. Hypocrites.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Noopti wrote: »
    Gotta love the hypocrisy of someone saying videoing a kitten being eaten by a snake for entertainment is fine, but drowning a kitten for entertainment is horrible.

Killing an animal for entertainment is wrong and disgusting, no matter what the means of death is. Hypocrites.

You don't see a difference?

Noopti wrote: »

Whatever, if you're too blinded through your tears to see the obvious that's your problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Is it a man that has done it?
    From the photo that I saw, it looked like the person have very feminine fingers.
    The manner in which this was done is the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭cassi

Whatever, if you're too blinded through your tears to see the obvious that's your problem.

Would you care to elaborate then??

Would you care to elaborate then??

I think everything has been said at this stage......bored of repeating myself.

• Advertisement

I think everything has been said at this stage......bored of repeating myself.

It hasn't actually. You just don't have an answer, do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭talkinyite

The article about the video of the person drowning the cat says the videos where just uploaded on the same youtube channel. The person in the first video is a man while the person in the second video is a woman.

It hasn't actually. You just don't have an answer, do you?

Yes that's right, I don't have an answer. Your mental trickery has confused me :rolleyes:

Goodbye.

Yes that's right, I don't have an answer. Your mental trickery has confused me :rolleyes:

Goodbye.

No mental trickery, you were just caught out! Prove me wrong and give a solid answer as to why you think one video is less cruel than the other.

No mental trickery, you were just caught out! Prove me wrong and give a solid answer as to why you think one video is less cruel than the other.

For **** sake, it's been covered by myself and other posters. I can't be arsed anymore, I don't care about the f"cking kitten.

For **** sake, it's been covered by myself and other posters. I can't be arsed anymore, I don't care about the f"cking kitten.

No what you were arguing is that its hypocritical for people to care more for a kitten than a rat!! How has that got any bearing on making the second video worse?? :confused:

I genuinely don't see your point of view!

Im claiming that your now being hypocritical by saying the second video is worse than the first, when in fact they were both made for the same purpose!!

I honestly think you don't have an answer because your being argumentative for arguments sake! As I said before prove me wrong!

• Advertisement

No what you were arguing is that its hypocritical for people to care more for a kitten than a rat!! How has that got any bearing on making the second video worse?? :confused:

I genuinely don't see your point of view!

Im claiming that your now being hypocritical by saying the second video is worse than the first, when in fact they were both made for the same purpose!!

I honestly think you don't have an answer because your being argumentative for arguments sake! As I said before prove me wrong!

How exactly would you like me to prove you wrong?

I'd love to know how to prove an opinion wrong....

In MY OPINION, I think that the first video could be viewed as a legitimate feeding of a large pet.
    I'm aware that this particular video was made for reactions but if it wasn't I would have as much problem viewing a snake eat a kitten as I would a snake eat a rodent.

I don't see the second video in the same light obviously, drowning a kitten for pleasure has no purpose except cruelty.........at least the snake was fed in the first clip.

I know that you don't agree with me and that's fine.

In MY OPINION, I think that the first video could be viewed as a legitimate feeding of a large pet.
    I'm aware that this particular video was made for reactions but if it wasn't I would have as much problem viewing a snake eat a kitten as I would a snake eat a rodent.

I don't see the second video in the same light obviously, drowning a kitten for pleasure has no purpose except cruelty.........at least the snake was fed in the first clip.

What I wanted you to prove me wrong in, is that I didn't think you had an answer.

You've given me an answer and I thank you for that. You're right I don't agree with you but thank you none the less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I keep reading the title as "...Monty Python" for some reason.
    Hilarity would no doubt ensue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Snakes dont require live prey so its not legitimate. Its a fact they dont require live prey. Its more the sicker because the a£$hole is the video is petting the animal before killing it. Demonstrating a complete lack of empathy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Your quite entitled to your opinion but you keep bringing up the fact that the snake was feed as some nice action towards his pet snake.

I have to ask do you seriously think anyone who drowns an animal for fun cares about animal welfare? The snake is a prop in the video. Anyone who lacks that compassion lacks it across the board. He doesnt give a sh1t about that python if he did he wouldnt be posting sick videos online, incresing the chance he will get caught and the snake will be confiscated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I really really despair for some people on this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

pH wrote: »
    I know we keep cats as pets, and we have empathy for them, but in terms of a developed brain and the ability to feel pain, fear and suffer is there really much difference between a 4 month old kitten and a 4 month old rat?

I'm not saying it's right, I'm not saying it's a video I'd want to watch, but logically if we're happy with live mammals being fed to snakes does it really matter which ones?

Most snake owners don't feed live animals to snakes as most snakes dont care if their food is defrosted as long as they get fed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Demonique wrote: »
    Most snake owners don't feed live animals to snakes as most snakes dont care if their food is defrosted as long as they get fed

But wheres the fun in that ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

There are some really sick people on this planet, sometimes it would almost make you ashamed to be human.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3976106/Catch-the-sicko-who-fed-a-kitten-to-a-python.html

A TWISTED pet owner was being hunted last night over a vile "Christmas video" of him feeding a playful kitten to a PYTHON.
    The monster — in his 20s — callously places the cuddly bundle of fur called Jasmine into a Santa hat to carry her to her doom in a bedroom.

The kitten is seen in the warped internet video being put on to the bed — which she gingerly begins to walk across.

Wary of the yellow Burmese python half-hidden under a pillow, the kitten keeps her distance — so the man deliberately distracts her until she turns her back on the lurking menace.

Then the python pounces, instantly coiling around the cat in a death grip.

Once the kitten's tail stops flapping the snake swallows her whole — head first.

The crushed kitten's cries of agony as the life is squeezed out of her are drowned out by the strains of Christmas song Little Drummer Boy.

Chillingly, a footnote to the seven-minute footage — entitled "Python Christmas" — promises more "feeding videos". It was posted on a site called Flix from an account registered in Islington, North London.

The RSPCA last night asked Sun readers to help them track down the individual behind the "sickening" clip.

He faces six months' jail and a £20,000 fine for causing unnecessary suffering under the Animal Welfare Act 2006.

Among the few clues to the lout's identity are that he is a fan of the Disney film Aladdin. Images and songs from the movie have been posted on his YouTube site.

An RSPCA spokeswoman said: "There is no excuse for feeding a live cat to a python."

Vet Pete Wedderburn said: "The kitten is probably no older than four months. It has no hiding place and can't get away.

"These are the actions of a sadistic human being."

Replace kitten with mouse and none of ye would be whinging. Half of ye are only annoyed because you think "kittens are cute" or some other bollocks.
    Pythons have to eat dont they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Jeez read the thread will ya? Your not very strong point was made countless times - do snakes have to eat? Yes. Did the guy have to cuddle the kitten beforehand? Did he have to film it? No. Therein lies the objection.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Raiser wrote: »

Caught this on Reddit earlier, absolutely crazy, and it now appears the internet may have identified this guy before the police. Crazy case, and I'm also shocked that article more or less links directly to a site where the video is presumably available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

If we didn't have cats as pets we wouldn't give a fuck about this

• Advertisement

If we didn't have cats as pets we wouldn't give a fuck about this

Hey FI, thread has now taken a new twist with the revelation that the lad responsible has now:

Killed a guy...
    Filmed himself doing it...
    Posted it on the internet...
    Posted body parts around Canada...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

old thread is old

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

karma_ wrote: »
    Hey FI, thread has now taken a new twist with the revelation that the lad responsible has now:

Killed a guy...
    Filmed himself doing it...
    Posted it on the internet...
    Posted body parts around Canada...

;)

Jaysus, this again?

Jaysus, this again?

In fairness, there's new relevancy what with the news today, in fact I'm surprised not more has been made of it in fairness, it's bread and butter AH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Einhard wrote: »
    What's the difference? That a kitten is furry and cute? That you like kittens perhaps, and not so much mice or rats?

Rat's and Mice would be a very common and natural prey for Snakes in the wild, Cat's would not be, of course the Snake would eat it if they came in contact but it's not it's natural prey.

With that said, Most Mice that are fed to Snakes are bred for food and usually dead and frozen before given to the snake

In reality this lad just killed a kitten to make himself infamous and probably thought that he'd look cool in doing so.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

cowzerp wrote: »
    With that said, Most Mice that are fed to Snakes are bred for food and usually dead and frozen before given to the snake

I think in Ireland at least, it's illegal to feed them live animals. I know my local pet shop stocks mice, rats and rabbit. All frozen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

It's generally accepted that it's the same guy who released this latest video of him defiling a corpse. Another twist being that he was known to have dated Karla Homolka, the serial killer, once.

He's been on the run since the whole animal controversy last year

Plus there's a picture of him posing on his bed with a Casablanca picture behind him. The video takes place on the bed with the same poster above the bed.

Very sick bastard in what he does in the video:
    The person is a captured Asian who's tied up on the bed and still moving, it skips the actual murder and goes on to the killer stabbing the corpse with an ice pick, he then chops him up, **** himself off to the dismembered arm, shags the limbless torso, jams a bottle up it's arse, randomly slices the body with a blade, then gets a knife & fork and starts cutting meat off the arse (presumably, he ate the flesh) and then puts a dog on the bed to lick the body while he fondles with the dismembered arm some more.

All this to a New Order song.

Something that raises questions is that he didn't film the actual murder leading to theories that it's a snuff film and the video on the web is like a promo reel since an actual murder on tape costs big money. Supposedly ties in with his animal torture videos which are big money themselves on the black market.

I just think he's a sick fùck who relishes in the attention he's receiving.

The body in the video's parts were mailed around Canada. This was the thread here a few days ago about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Can we please bury this sh1t

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

Vicxas wrote: »
    Can we please bury this sh1t

That'll make it go away, ingenious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

What a nut job. Sure most people didnt think it was a big deal back when he was suffocating kittens, or filing them being fed alive to a snake. Apparently it was no big deal, but it sure is now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭newport2

There are some really sick people on this planet, sometimes it would almost make you ashamed to be human.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3976106/Catch-the-sicko-who-fed-a-kitten-to-a-python.html

A TWISTED pet owner was being hunted last night over a vile "Christmas video" of him feeding a playful kitten to a PYTHON.
    The monster — in his 20s — callously places the cuddly bundle of fur called Jasmine into a Santa hat to carry her to her doom in a bedroom.

The kitten is seen in the warped internet video being put on to the bed — which she gingerly begins to walk across.

Wary of the yellow Burmese python half-hidden under a pillow, the kitten keeps her distance — so the man deliberately distracts her until she turns her back on the lurking menace.

Then the python pounces, instantly coiling around the cat in a death grip.

Once the kitten's tail stops flapping the snake swallows her whole — head first.

The crushed kitten's cries of agony as the life is squeezed out of her are drowned out by the strains of Christmas song Little Drummer Boy.

Chillingly, a footnote to the seven-minute footage — entitled "Python Christmas" — promises more "feeding videos". It was posted on a site called Flix from an account registered in Islington, North London.

The RSPCA last night asked Sun readers to help them track down the individual behind the "sickening" clip.

He faces six months' jail and a £20,000 fine for causing unnecessary suffering under the Animal Welfare Act 2006.

Among the few clues to the lout's identity are that he is a fan of the Disney film Aladdin. Images and songs from the movie have been posted on his YouTube site.

An RSPCA spokeswoman said: "There is no excuse for feeding a live cat to a python."

Vet Pete Wedderburn said: "The kitten is probably no older than four months. It has no hiding place and can't get away.

"These are the actions of a sadistic human being."

Personally, I blame the python. Why should he get off scot free? He was in on it, otherwise he wouldn't have been hiding under the pillow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

newport2 wrote: »
    Personally, I blame the python. Why should he get off scot free? He was in on it, otherwise he wouldn't have been hiding under the pillow.
    you're a bit late to the party, he's killed and dismembered someone now and filmed himself as he defiled the corpse.

no word on whether or not the python was in on it this time though. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭newport2

vibe666 wrote: »
    you're a bit late to the party, he's killed and dismembered someone now and filmed himself as he defiled the corpse.

no word on whether or not the python was in on it this time though. :eek:

:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

it's mad stuff. i read the first page or two with people saying that kitten killing is how most serial killers start out, then skipped to the last couple of pages and thought that someone was making it up to start with, but a quick google revealed that it's all true. :eek:

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/politics/article/1202735--body-parts-delivery-was-criminal-act-say-conservative-ministers

• Advertisement

Riiiiight......I would just like to apologise to anybody I argued with on this thread.

I was very wrong. What a nutjob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Spoiler:
    The person is a captured Asian who's tied up on the bed and still moving, it skips the actual murder and goes on to the killer stabbing the corpse with an ice pick, he then chops him up, **** himself off to the dismembered arm, shags the limbless torso, jams a bottle up it's arse, randomly slices the body with a blade, then gets a knife & fork and starts cutting meat off the arse (presumably, he ate the flesh) and then puts a dog on the bed to lick the body while he fondles with the dismembered arm some more.
    :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

From http://www.veterinaryirelandjournal.com/Links/PDFs/CE-Small/CESA_May_07.pdf

"Snakes are usually fed rats and mice in captivity (except garter snakes which are fish-eating). Juvenile snakes are fed neonatal mice called ‘pinkies’ and immature mice with first fur called ‘fuzzies’. Most snakes can learn to feed on dead prey so the feeding of live prey should not be encouraged (it is illegal in the UK). Owners should be warned that if the snake is anorexic, live prey can turn predator and inflict quite severe and even fatal wounds on snakes."

At the very least he's broken the law if he's in the UK.

I have 2 cats and a snake (as well as a turtle, pygmy hedgehog and 2 guinea pigs) and I love them all dearly. I love animals and I don't enjoy seeing them suffer but at the end of the day feeding a kitten to a snake is much more humane than what we do to chickens, cows, pigs etc, especially those killed according to halal rules. As a species we are collectively sick f*cks, ever watch the footage (think it was Paul McCarthney and his ex brought that to the worlds attention) of the chinese people skinning the dogs alive for fur, with no anesthetic? That's proper sick. The guy in the video is just a pathetic attention seeker, don't give him the attention.

EDIT; Please disregard, should read more than the first page before commenting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭ceegee

Any chance a mod could update the title? The whole cat killing is pretty much an aside at this point

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Don't they say that torturing small animals is a sign of a deeper mental issue. Looks like this fcuk has proved the theory, sick man.

• Advertisement
Advertisement