Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man feeds live kitten to Burmese Python

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

Paparazzo wrote: »
    :eek:
    I wish i hadn't read that, realy sick and depraved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Really fascinating how the internet are digging up every tidbit of info and history he's had on the web from YouTube / 4Chan / various forums. People have made all sorts of connections like how all these accounts on sites refer only Basic Instinct & To Die For as interests right down to a blog he wrote about how he shagged his stepmother while watching Basic Instinct and his father, high as a kite on prescription drugs, was passed out on the seat beside them.

He has countless Youtube accounts where he just comments on his videos pretending to be other people and saying how great he is. Every comment here is from him. (Video is just pics of him posing)

Small bit narcissistic, I guess :pac:

People are convinced he's floating around the web posting this up, word for word, everywhere:
    There are rumors that there are two more video. One of him with his aunt Andrea Yourkin Loschiavo who died in 2010 mysteriously of pills being forced down her throat ( or drugged)...... Did he kill her because she found out about his crimes? And apparently another video where he kills a homeless man? I cant believe all this?
    Also Does anyone think there is a connection to the Long Island Serial Killer? He spent alot of time living in New York?? Or the mysterious Vancouver hands and feet popping up on the shore? I have a feeling somebody who does this sort of henious crime, its not his first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

What a waste of oxygen this cunt is.

He needs to be placed in solitary confinement, with a Celine Dion song on loop, until death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Really fascinating how the internet are digging up every tidbit of info and history he's had on the web from YouTube / 4Chan / various forums. People have made all sorts of connections like how all these accounts on sites refer only Basic Instinct & To Die For as interests right down to a blog he wrote about how he shagged his stepmother while watching Basic Instinct and his father, high as a kite on prescription drugs, was passed out on the seat beside them.

He has countless Youtube accounts where he just comments on his videos pretending to be other people and saying how great he is. Every comment here is from him. (Video is just pics of him posing)

Small bit narcissistic, I guess :pac:

People are convinced he's floating around the web posting this up, word for word, everywhere:

Very weird guy! If you click on the name of someone that gives him positive comments it's usually a profile that's obviously him. (I know, that's what you basically said!)
    Some of them go back 4 or 5 years. The guy is a complete nut bag!

He's effectively been advertising this video a full week before it was uploaded to the web as you can see by the dates where he encourages discussion.

Here's a cached picture of the blogspot site he created. The link doesn't contain the video or any gore.

He made a cock-up as you can see his name at the bottom whereas if you check it now it's Anonymous :pac:

Also dated 15th May, 6 days before the video was uploaded.

Then there's this blog he posted 4 years ago:
    Luka Magnotta : My Stepmom
    [2008-08-21 08:37:30 pm]
    My name is Luka Magnotta and this is my nightmare.
    Well this is a hard story to write for the wounds are still very fresh . Don't think they will ever be healed ..

I made a big mistake a few years ago, you see..while my father is a very nice person..he also has a horriable dark side. He is an alcohalic and prescription drug abusier and pill addict.
    For days he would take overdoses of pills and fall asleep in the bathtub, My stepmother Joanne and I would try and try to help him...but it was no use. He would fall down stairs drunk and would have to be rushed away in ambulances constantly...he even broke his rib, and on one occasion he broke his leg and arm because he was so self medicated he fell into a ditch at 2am and almost frooze to death...luckily a neighbour of his was able to save him.

He would sleep 23hours out of the day and ended up gaining an enormous amount of weight. So my stepmother got really tired of being alone. She would always call me for support on the phone and we would talk all night long...she would call me for help and advice when she wouldnt know what to do.

So slowly I began comming over to my parants house and spending time with her...while my father was still asleep on the sofa.
    She would offer me drinks and we would sit up all night watching movies like Basic Instinct and Point of No Return.

One night she didnt want to watch movies with me..she wanted to take things further...She started to speak about sex and she told me it was very hot in her place..so she took her top off. Then without warning she kissed me. I personally was shocked and didnt know what to expect? All I could think of AND SEE was my father ..laying right there next to us passed out and drunk.

Joanne still wanted to go further so we took eachothers clothing off and began to kiss and have sex. This kept going on for months. I know what you may be thinking if your reading this..but im NOT sick...sometimes things just happen and you cant control them.
    Joanne and I would spend our time at the Metro zoo..we even had sex next to the wolfs chages. Very erotic. We would have sex at her mother place while her mom was at work. Then Joanne said she wanted to leave my father and marry me! I was very confused and didnt know what to do. So I tryed to back her off a bit. We continued to have relations at my parants place for a few more weeks and then I told her I found someone else. I still feel very bad, and my father doesnt know. Everytime I look at him I feel guilty and dont know what to say.

He has gotten help and is not an alcohalic anylonger...thank god and him and Joanne are back with one another.They are happy and we all go on trips to the beach. Joanne still flirts with me and we see each other naked..but other then that...noone knows.

Was I wrong to have sex with her? Even though my father couldnt fullfil her needs and she was lonely and depressed?
    I feel like I was helping everyone and doing my father a favour.

I thinks its best he doesnt know about our affair? Or randevouz as I like to call it.
    Luka Magnotta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭PC CDROM

Sick tbh.

Now I have learnt there is a site called bestgore.com

Not sure what to do :(

Duggy, you know a lot about this guy. Wonder what his boards username is? :pac:

Is the video on bestgore? I'd assume it's taken down. Although 2 guys 1 hammer is still floating around.

PC CDROM wrote: »
    Sick tbh.

Now I have learnt there is a site called bestgore.com

Not sure what to do :(

Don't go there! Just had a look, didn't click on anything, but looked through a few articles which have thumbnails. When I got to "Pregnant Woman Cut in Half by a Train, Baby Aborted" I closed the tab

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭cassi

I said it before and I'll say it again..... Sick sick f#ck!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

First I see a thread title.....
    Man feeds live kitten to Burmese Python

And then I read....
    There are some really sick people on this planet, sometimes it would almost make you ashamed to be human.

Sick? Yes, so why give him the oxygen of publicity by starting a thread on it? Especially when we are now finding out how sick he really is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Whoever he is .... I wouldn't get tired of dancing on the sadistics c**** face.

Duggy, you know a lot about this guy. Wonder what his boards username is? :pac:

People on 4Chan and other sites have dug up shìtloads on him. Quite incredible the amount of work some people have done getting info on him.

He's not me, honest!

*cough*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Don't go there! Just had a look, didn't click on anything, but looked through a few articles which have thumbnails. When I got to "Pregnant Woman Cut in Half by a Train, Baby Aborted" I closed the tab
    sometimes people's curiosity gets the better of them, but i've already seen (in my younger, more curious days) too many sick things on the internet to even be tempted to look any more.

i think that no matter how curious you are when you get online, you'll get to a point where you'll already be 100% certain of how fcuked up the world is that you really don't need to even think of looking.

it's funny (and i don't mean funny har har) though how something like this can focus people's hatred of a single person whilst countless much worse atrocities are being committed daily to dozens or even hundreds of people in african states where genocide is practically a way of life.

thousands of innocent men, women and children have been raped, murdered and dismembered or mutilated (not always in that order) and it goes practically unnoticed by the general western media and as a result the population as a whole, yet one sick fcuk gets more attention than all of them put together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Feeding a cat to a snake?

You gotta be kitten me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Toxic7

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭PrincessLola

You don't f*ck with cats and then post it on the internet.

The internet WILL hunt you down scumbag.

You don't f*ck with cats and then post it on the internet.

The internet WILL hunt you down scumbag.

Whats sad is if the cops did something about this dude back when he done this to those cats then maybe he might not have been able to kill that dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Toxic7 wrote: »
    Whats sad is if the cops did something about this dude back when he done this to those cats then maybe he might not have been able to kill that dude
    That sentence reads like the Robert Downy Jr scene at the end of Tropic Thunder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭PC CDROM

I clicked on the puppy to leave.

Seen enough of that crap over the last 13 years.

Was tempted though. But that's the Devil at work! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

I knew we'd be greeted with comments like this. If you think theses actions are perfectly ok, you my friend have issues.

n I knew such would be greeted with overwhelming thanks; verging on the 100's a good reason I shun the thanks system. n most people.. can only breed badness

I suspect they'd be the 'soulless' brigade / folks that favour dogs combined.. why no many cat owners want to like wise kill dogs, pico. cos we know where the plebs tend to shack up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 Trollsbury Trollington

....Papa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I'll bet the Icarus Line are kicking themselves now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

So many hypocrites in this thread. Would you react the same if it were a live rat?

Gumbi wrote: »
    So many hypocrites in this thread.

Because us who are annoyed by some fuckhead killing an animal for kicks and uploading it to the web for attention are also killing animals for fun and putting it on youtube?

Stop embarrassing yourself and go buy a dictionary.

Because us who are annoyed by some fuckhead killing an animal for kicks and uploading it to the web for attention are also killing animals for fun and putting it on youtube?

Huh? My point is perfectly valid, seeing as people posting videos of snakes eating live rats is seen as generally appropriate, whereas that of a kitten is regarded as seen as inhumane.

• Advertisement

Huh? My point is perfectly valid, seeing as people posting videos of snakes eating live rats is seen as generally appropriate, whereas that of a kitten is regarded as seen as inhumane.

You know this guy moved on to killing a person right?

Toxic7 wrote: »

You know this guy moved on to killing a person right?
    I didn't, but how is that relevant?

I didn't, but how is that relevant?

People were right to be concerned about his torture of animals

Anyway this is the dude

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Rocco_Magnotta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

So many hypocrites in this thread. Would you react the same if it were a live rat?

We've kind of gone past the whole live rat/kitten debate.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Or a live human? Sentimental creatures we are. I mean what's the difference between a kitten and a human, other than sentimental attachment.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

People who kill animals for fun and then upload it for attention/entertainment for like-minded weirdos or to provoke a reaction are freaks.

If this weirdo's story is anything to go by people like him are a danger to the public too.

K-9 wrote: »

We've kind of gone past the whole live rat/kitten debate.
    Apologies. To be honest, I'm going off the page one comments of 'sick fck' etc. I won't post any more about it after this.

It seems to me that this man was indeed mentally disturbed.

My disagreement, however, is with those who disagree with his killing of the kitten in such a manner, yet wouldn't bat an eyelid if the same were to occur to rat. Suffering is suffering, regardless of the animal. Whether such suffering is justified is another debate.

People who kill animals for fun and then upload it for attention/entertainment for like-minded weirdos or to provoke a reaction are freaks.

If this weirdo's story is anything to go by people like him are a danger to the public too.
    I haven't actually commented on that issue, so I don't know why you're bringing it it up. See my comment above.

One who derives pleasure from the suffering of an animal (especially a kitten - not that I think there's a difference, but likely he does) is certainly disturbed.

I take issue with those who criticise his use of a kitten, yet to a blond eye to those who post the same kind of thing with a rat/mouse.

Or a live human? Sentimental creatures we are. I mean what's the difference between a kitten and a human, other than sentimental attachment.
    Religious territory now :) Personally I'm not fully sure where I stand here. I suppose it comes down to my compassion for those that suffer. I think I would probably be more revolted if it were a human. Why? I think, due to the different levels at which animals can feel suffering at an emotional/physical level.

I'm not entirely comfortable on this issue, however; my point regards peoples' black and white perspective of kittens and rats.

Hypocritical regarding the immorality of killing a live kitten/rat. Must I spell it out for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The kitten was a pet too, therefore its purpose was not snake-chow. The disingenuousness on this thread is phenomenal. So many reasons as to why the guy was a sick fuk but they're just ignored for the oh-so-enlightened "You're hypocrites!" stuff.

Dudess wrote: »
    The kitten was a pet too, therefore its purpose was not snake-chow. The disingenuousness on this thread is phenomenal. So many reasons as to why the guy was a sick fuk but they're just ignored for the oh-so-enlightened "You're hypocrites!" stuff.
    I hope that's not directed at me. Like I've said, I had made no made comment on wether this guy was a lunatic or not, and yet this was picked up on. Yet again, my point simply consists of peoples' black ad white perspective regarding kittens and rats. That is all.

Religious territory now :) Personally I'm not fully sure where I stand here. I suppose it comes down to my compassion for those that suffer. I think I would probably be more revolted if it were a human. Why? I think, due to the different levels at which animals can feel suffering at an emotional/physical level.

I'm not entirely comfortable on this issue, however; my point regards peoples' black and white perspective of kittens and rats.

:D

Fecking hilarious. Exactly, it's about compassion as you've admitted. You don't understand why a kitten gets more sympathy than a rat, I'm just extending that and saying, why does a human get more outrage than the murder of a kitten?

Its a dumb point you made and I'm just going dumber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

No it wasn't directed specifically at you.

I'd be disturbed by a video uploaded of a guy feeding a live rat to a snake also, but not the idea of someone feeding their snake a dead rat.

OK, thanks for the reply. Ignore my comment then :)

• Advertisement

Fecking hilarious. Exactly, it's about compassion as you've admitted. You don't understand why a kitten gets more sympathy than a rat, I'm just extending that and saying, why does a human get more outrage than the murder of a kitten?

Its a dumb point you made and I'm just going dumber.
    What's hilarious?

One would typically empathise more with a human for just the reason I've stated. Like I've said, however, my problem is with those who treat the difference between the same incident occurring with either a rat or a kitten with a black and white perspective, whereas I believe this should not be the case.

I'd be disturbed by a video uploaded of a guy feeding a live rat to a snake also, but not the idea of someone feeding their snake a dead rat.
    To be very honest, I think, initially, I would be more revolted at a live kitten being fed to a snake as opposed to a live rat (likely society telling me this). I force myself to view it more objectively, though, so as I can be more morally consistent.

What's hilarious?

One would typically empathise more with a human for just the reason I've stated. Like I've said, however, my problem is with those who treat the difference between the same incident occurring with either a rat or a kitten with a black and white perspective, whereas I believe this should not be the case.

:D Bit like the headline in the Daily Mail 70 years ago,

Train crashes, 40 dead and 1 dog.

What's hilarious?

:D Bit like the headline in the Daily Mail 70 years ago,

Train crashes, 40 dead and 1 dog.
    I'm not following.

I'm not following.

Hypocritical regarding the immorality of killing a live kitten/rat. Must I spell it out for you?

Would you be okay with a baby chimp being fed to a lion?

I mean, it's only an animal and what's the difference between a chimp and a rat?

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭PrincessLola

I mean, it's only an animal and what's the difference between a chimp and a rat?

Or a baby human?

I mean humans are only animals too.

Less OK than if it were a rat. I would understand, however, that a lion does need to be fed.

I think I need more context, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

How the guy set the kitten up drips of malevolent snide. Got the thing into a trusting playful mindset; on his bed then fulfilled his own snakey mindset

parallels with how he might unleash his 'snake' on say; a little girl

• Advertisement

Less OK than if it were a rat.

But that's just hypocrisy is it not?

This is your assertion isn't it?

Advertisement