Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost - Injured Ginger & White Cat - Inchicore Area, Dublin

• 03-12-2011 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Squeak - Ginger & White. Lost Friday 2nd Dec, Inchicore area. Had surgery on Tuesday and has stitches across his back and a cone (possibly now gone) on his head. He is in urgent need of medical attention and medication. A beloved family pet. He is very friendly and chatty. We are desperate to find him. Please contact us if you spot him anywhere in the Inchicore / Davitt Road area.

374326_10150433210919588_588094587_8298703_1788679395_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭mariannewims

Gosh, he is the spitting image of my little Lemmy. My heart goes out to you, you must be distraught :-(
    Have you tried posting his photo elsewhere, like www.lostandfoundpets.ie and any cat or animal related pages on facebook like Cats Aid?
    If you get a message up on facebook I'll happily forward it on.
    Sorry I can't be of more help, good luck finding him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 roygbiv1974

Thank you for your post. Still searching and wont give up!

Advertisement