Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus Transformer prime

Options
  • 03-12-2011 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi All,
    I pre-ordered a Asus transformer Prime from USA. Just a question on power adapter:
    Will i be able to buy an Irish plug adapter here afterwards?
    Will i be able to charge it via USB?

Don't want to find that i get a great new tablet and then find i cant charge it. thanks for the help,
    Trix

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Any chance you might post the link if possible??:)

I would imagine any adapter/transformer for use with stateside electrical products would be suitable but I'm not techie so don't quote me!!!!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Asus Transformer Prime available on Ebuyer for 499 gbp with 15 euro delivery. On Amazon.co.uk for 503 gbp. Released 12 January.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Rafloution wrote: »
    Asus Transformer Prime available on Ebuyer for 499 gbp with 15 euro delivery. On Amazon.co.uk for 503 gbp. Released 12 January.

Ebuyer no longer deliver to the Republic. So you would have to use someone like deliverme.ie so not worth it at that price.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭liko

Guys, dont buy in UK! It will be 100 euro more expensive than in Eurozone! 499 GP is in fact 600EUR! Pricing will be 499 Euro when it finally arrives here...

• Advertisement

I have the prime bought its 600 Euro here. Not sure where your getting your prices from

I have the prime bought its 600 Euro here. Not sure where your getting your prices from

what do you mean by HERE ? And also, 499 is supposed to be tablet alone, without docking station.

And prices? well: if it is 499 usd in USA, 499 GPB in UK, what should it be in Ireland? 499 euro right?

Bought it from Currys 599 last Tuesday. I believe it since has gone up to 629. Was lucky enough to get the only one they had

32gb with Dock Silver/Purple.

That's great news but I'm looking for the one without the keyboard - have you seen one?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Laker04

Bought it from Currys 599 last Tuesday. I believe it since has gone up to 629. Was lucky enough to get the only one they had

32gb with Dock Silver/Purple.

What OS is it running?

• Advertisement

Tablet bundled with dock is the only availability in the EU not like the USA where they get a choice.

It was running Honeycomb out of the box, Ice Cream Sandwich released this morning and installed successfully.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

liko wrote: »

what do you mean by HERE ? And also, 499 is supposed to be tablet alone, without docking station.

And prices? well: if it is 499 usd in USA, 499 GPB in UK, what should it be in Ireland? 499 euro right?
    I believe that the US version is without the keyboard and the UK one is only available with the keyboard. Hence the price "difference ".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

How is it going for you mate? U played any MKV files etc. Does it stutter?

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Tablet bundled with dock is the only availability in the EU not like the USA where they get a choice.

It was running Honeycomb out of the box, Ice Cream Sandwich released this morning and installed successfully.

How is it running ICS mate??

Advertisement