Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Golf in Dundrum?

Options
  • 03-12-2011 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Has anyone been to Rainforest Adventure Mini Golf in Dundrum?

It opened up a few weeks ago. Just wondering if it's suitable as a date activity or if it's really just for kids.

Any info appreciated! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Ye I saw it just a few days ago, I havnt been but it looks great! Really nicely themed and the cafe out front looks nice too. I'd say its the same as any other mini golf place, whether you think they are for kids or not depends, if you think that other mini golf places are childish i'd say dont go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Their website needs some work - you cant see the price list properly as its hidden by a video - I managed to extract this from the html:

Adult €9 per round
    Under 15 €8 per round
    Under 5 €4.50 per round
    Seniors €8 per round
    Family (2 adults and 2 under 15) €28 per round
    Adult (both courses) €14.50
    Play 2 courses for the price of 1 before noon, 7 days a week
    Play before noon, Mon-Fri & get 20% off your round or free tea/coffee.
    Play before noon, weekends & public holidays: 10% off your round or free tea/coffee.
    Student night: 50% off your round, Wed after 6pm!!!!!
    Parent & toddler: (one adult & one 5 yr old or under) + one free tea/coffee €10 Mon-Fri before noon.

Open 10am to 11pm 7 days, no entry after 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭007.57

and how busy would this be on this Saturday at 3pm, im heading with some friends. has anyone been, very busy, yay or nay?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Raspberries

I went on a weekday evening, it was quite quiet. A few groups going around, couples, lads having a bit of craic.

I would say Saturday afternoon would be very busy. Be prepared to wait for groups ahead of you.

It is good craic though, and turns out it is suitable for a date with a difference ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭badge1123

Anyone know how long it takes to go round one or two of these courses?

• Advertisement
Advertisement