Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Threads

Options
  • 03-12-2011 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Would it be possible to have a feature to unfollow multiple threads simultaneously from the 'My Threads' tab view? I am following loads of dead threads so at the moment I have to go into each individually and unfollow ya?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php
    There's a radio button at the right of each thread. Click whatever ones you want to unfollow, scroll down and in "Selected Threads" -> Delete Subscriptions

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

ah, so that is where I can do it, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

I'm curious as to how this even bothered you:confused:....dead Threads won't show up in "New Followed Threads" or e-mail alerts unless they are posted in, why do you even want to keep a tidy "My Threads Folder"?

For the Threads to be in there at all means you had an interest in the Topic and by deleting, if someone was to post an Update in one of them you're going to miss it.

Advertisement