Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The mane-ness of Cavan people

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Chancers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Illiterate chancers.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭bradyle

I can't believe people are sponsoring them....anyone know who they are??

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Lojak

I say fair play to them whoever they are!! In hard times like these its nice to hear of people showing a bit of initiative to get what they want. I cant believe that people like yourselves are actually begrudging them. I personally hope they continue to receive support!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Maybe that baldy fellow with all the money, forget his name, who was on his way to becoming president until Martin McGuinness lamped him on TV will send them a few bob. He's a Cavanman, isn't he?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I see this has made this weeks Celt fair play lads !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 tj2011

The begrudgers from Meath are pissed off that they didnt think of it first...lol

tj2011 wrote: »
    The begrudgers from Meath are pissed off that they didnt think of it first...lol

Thats exactly what it is you know, jealousy!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Lojak wrote: »
    Thats exactly what it is you know, jealousy!!!!!!

After all, they got a Leinster title for Nothing....lol

Advertisement