Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 Highest Kills

Options
  • 03-12-2011 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey guys had a game the other night on PC

I got 77 kills 39 deaths using scarh a91 smaw and mines, highest kills ive seen so far. recorded a couple of shots in fraps so check em out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkvMezhhuZ8

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

83-35 and a 97-26. dont have fraps of them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Stroke your e-peen more

• Registered Users Posts: 17 MrPink262

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Stroke your e-peen more

hmmmm nice but i dont think so, know by far that i havent got the highest but wanted to see what the rest of the community are getting

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Nothing near that but i did get 106-9 on 2142 one christmas day, it was great, 90% of the server was new guys.

bloody excellent. i heard of another guy getting 90 for 10.
    any1 else just play on hardcore the whole time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

I got 53-10 in a game of rush on PS3 last week

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Im a points whore, fcuk kills.

i like to keep my k/d ratio at least above 1 and score/min above 300

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

MrPink262 wrote: »
    i like to keep my k/d ratio at least above 1 and score/min above 300

Go team!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

72-17 on rush operation metro there tonight actually. I've gotten a few in the 60's like 68-12, 61-6. Only 24 players on ps3 so it'll be very tough to get higher than 72.
    Have some camera pics of the scores.

Highest points 12781

• Advertisement

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Go team!

that does mean he doesnt support his team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Battlefield isn't about K/D ratio.

Decryptor wrote: »

yeah but it is about keeping your tickets, and decreasing the enemies tickets.
    you lose a ticket when you die.
    so a good k/d helps.

It isnt all about K/D ratio but if you have the ability to take out 50 or 60 of the enemies tickets in a game of rush you are helping your team in a huge way. Killing enemies off objectives or spawntrapping them will most lieley result in your team winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Oh, don't get me wrong...obviously killing as many people as possible and dying as little as possible is one of the biggest parts of the game, but it would be better if people focused more on sticking with teammates - healing if you're a medic, throwing out ammo if you're support, instead of just firing RPGs into a corner and hoping for the best!

Oh, don't get me wrong...obviously killing as many people as possible and dying as little as possible is one of the biggest parts of the game, but it would be better if people focused more on sticking with teammates - healing if you're a medic, throwing out ammo if you're support, instead of just firing RPGs into a corner and hoping for the best!

Ya I'm not sure how some people still dont know how to throw ammo or health packs.Sometimes I have to stab my teammates and follow them around the map begging for ammo.If that doesnt work they get an angry message.

Indeed teamwork all the way,
    ive been mostly working on engineer simply for the fact that there never seems to be enough around when vehicles show up!! a lot of people are content on hiding in the hills with a sniper rifle.

very annoying aswell when medics and support do not supply when needed. hard to find team playing games sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Random acts of stupidity bravery are the best.

Once when confronted by the Abraams tank head on, I slowly calmly pulled out my pistol and started slowly plinking at his turret like Saving Private Ryan.. so traumatised was he by this he missed his next two shots.

Or my favorite is to run and go prone over a grenade when it rolls into a bunch of us.

Orrr.. to fly in the chopper up to a sniper on the hillside, hover perfectly beside him (only under heavy fire of course) and get my mate to throw him ammo out the side of the chopper

god i have loads of these

but do the little bastards ever notice? never

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Dave353

MrPink262 wrote: »
    Indeed teamwork all the way,
    ive been mostly working on engineer simply for the fact that there never seems to be enough around when vehicles show up!! a lot of people are content on hiding in the hills with a sniper rifle.

very annoying aswell when medics and support do not supply when needed. hard to find team playing games sometimes
    Tell me about it ,im lieing down with no health asking 3 medics next to me for help and what do they do ...... run off of course :( AAAAHHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Had a great round last night....got 40+ accuracy ribbons in the one round and got 49,000 odd points.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/bestroundever.png/

• Advertisement
Advertisement