Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charolais Christmas Cracker

• 03-12-2011 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Anyone head to Tullamore today. Just wondering if anything hit big money or what won male/female shows.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Ya I turned up and realised it was in carrick on shannon!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭iano93

Went for a look, some serious stock on show. 13/14mth old bulls making 4 and 5 grand on average...Didn see many heifers selling but there was some serious heifers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭limo_100

iano93 wrote: »
    Went for a look, some serious stock on show. 13/14mth old bulls making 4 and 5 grand on average...Didn see many heifers selling but there was some serious heifers[/Q
    were ya temped ta buy one???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 24_7

Seen a couple of heifers advertised on donedeal alright that looked the part. Would of liked to seen the lisnagre heifer and major daughters. I would of headed to Tullamore anyway:D. Prices probably be posted on charolais website tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭flatout11

24_7 wrote: »
    Seen a couple of heifers advertised on donedeal alright that looked the part. Would of liked to seen the lisnagre heifer and major daughters. I would of headed to Tullamore anyway:D. Prices probably be posted on charolais website tomorrow
    didnt manage to get down but i hear cannings heifer (one on donedeal) made 14200!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭flatout11

report up on website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

http://www.charolais.ie/sales_single.php?id=82

€14,200 for this lady. Wonder if she's milky? :rolleyes:

image9.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

they don't look very milky balls :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭adne

pakalasa wrote: »
    http://www.charolais.ie/sales_single.php?id=82

€14,200 for this lady. Wonder if she's milky? :rolleyes:

image2.jpg
    I would not like to send u shopping for a Heifer for me ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

adne wrote: »
    I would not like to send u shopping for a Heifer for me ;)

Pakalasa.............You'd be a dangerous man in a disco of a saturday night :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

OK, jeez. Wrong photo.
    I know. I know. Should have gone to specsavers and all that.:(

Advertisement