Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Printer in Carlow ??

Options
  • 03-12-2011 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a cheap but quality printer for leaflets (500 to 1000 leaflets) in the carlow area..
    Any suggestions ? its got ot be cheap, fast of quality work...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

What are you asking, recommendations for a leaflet printing service or a physical printer for your computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

A PRINTING COMPANY :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I think you're asking a lot looking for cheap, fast and of high quality. You normally get cheap and fast (and low quality), cheap and high quality (but takes longer) or fast and high quality (which is more expensive).

Theres a printing company beside the tavern - azap printing I think

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

Quality is not cheap..... you pay for what you get, if you want cheap you get poor quality and bad printing. If you want the job done right and you want it to look good for your customers (which at the end of the day makes you look professional and not cheap) your better paying them difference and having them done right.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I might be able to sort you out OP, send me a PM

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Its worth noting that a cheap printer isn't always a bad printer. There is a big difference in price if you shop around. I'm not a printer myself, but as I do a lot of design work it needs printing - so I do exactly that, shop around. :)

Your local printer with small overheads is nearly always cheaper, and just as good, as a printer with huge overheads (usually in a big industrial building, which rent alone costs a fortune).

So you can still get cheap, good quality, printing done if you shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

in the past Ive often got quality printing done on the cheap - usually though its not quick. slot in when things are quiet.

Advertisement