Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painting front of house

• 03-12-2011 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I want to paint front of my terrace house as its white at the moment and it looks grubby, was looking for a warm terracotta or other darker colour what is the best to use? also i have a paint sprayer that i used for the fences would that work? and if so what would be the best consistency? TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Do you really need to spray? If there's a smooth finish on the wall a good ole brush and roller could be better than covering everything in range of spray and masking around doors/windows/facias/soffits. And you won't risk overspray blowing onto the neighbours house and car.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Not a great idea to be painting exterior in this kind of weather, you could be cleaning paint off paths for a while!

Advertisement