Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Warehouse Deals not shipping Ireland??

• 03-12-2011 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi Guys;

I was going to buy Freeview HD Box from Amazon, when i select expensive one it passes delivery address and tries to charge my credit card however when i select amazon warehouse deals which is about 40£s cheaper it does not pass the address and says problem with the address???i checked their manual but failed to find anything there, any experiences?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭ei9go

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Forerunner

actually this is becoming a comedy with Amazon...i called them yesterday and told them that i can buy the same item with higher price to Ireland but i cannot buy the same item with a cheaper price for the same address (sold by amazon warehouse deals not a 3rd party) they tried for me manually about 5 times and they couldnt either and they dont know the answer either!!!so the guy i was talking transferred me to a supervisor and she was actually worse than the previous agent, she didnt know why its not processing and she told us to try today..again same thing and there is no statement on their website stating that we cannotbuy this from amazon warehouse deals, the phone call was 1.30hrs and finally she said send us an email and it will be escalated to manager so a company like amazon doesnt know and no knowlesdge about their own website at all...will keep this updated...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I tried to order a game last week and they would deliver it. The total in my cart added up to around £200 and the Amazon Warehouse game was around £3.50. I was really pissed off because it was a steal at that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭angwd

I bought my son a pc on amazon no probmems. Yesterday spent 2 hours trying to buy a kb for my laptop, they had lots of the type yet none would ship to Ireland. In the end I had to order for double the price direct from the US. And recently had to discard most of my basket (jewellery) for the same reason. Is it Amazon, the suppliers or our government policy I wonder. Very frustrating..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

This is annoying me now, same issue, anyone get anywhere with them since?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Warehouse deals don't ship non-books, non-dvds, non-videos outside of the UK. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/details?ie=UTF8&isAmazonFulfilled=&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&isCBA=&seller=A2OAJ7377F756P#aag_shipping

Pity because their best warehouse deals are in the electronics section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭angwd

What's even funnier is how they store the info on what you browsed on and keep e-mailing with fantastic offers on products they won't ship you. And all I get is a standard response when I ask about it. So I cancelled the automated e-mails. A week or so ago I ordered a book and when I went to pay there was a gift cert for £7.50 on my account so I thought they were making amends. However when I went to pay the gift cert had vanished and I wound up paying full price for the book.

Advertisement