Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

17 year old car insurance (male)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

guil wrote: »
    what sort of golf do you reckon costs €2200 to tax?

I'm guessing he's paying commercial tax at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

I'm guessing he's paying commercial tax at the moment
    yes but if you read the paragraph he says he considered changing to a car, maybe a diesel golf but the insurance was too much at €1100 and then double that on tax

actually reading it again he never actually said the tax was double the insurance, i have to stop reading post so quick:o

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭db330

to change to a golf 2l tdi for myself (still in college) it was gonna cost just over 1K a year extra to tax and insure and yes commercial tax which at the time was €288 tax, The fuel saving worked out at €800 per year for personnel weekday driving, (still need a jeep/commercial for certain task but could have borrowed the bosses when needed)

Advertisement