Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" and 40" HDTVs

Options
  • 03-12-2011 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Right guys I need some help finding two TVs at bargain prices.

Requirements for both:

Full HD 1080p (I think).
    Strong reviews.
    Brand isn't overly important but reliability is.
    Need to have them in the next week or so.
    LED would be nice.
    Neither will be used for gaming.
    Littlewoods seem like hassle, so I would rather not.
    I would like to keep the purchases within the country, if possible.

The 32" - €300 or less
    • It will be wall mounted above a stove so needs to be wall mountable and a not plasma i.e a thin LED would be great.
    • In built DVD player would be nice but they don't seem to be common in this size and Ive heard problems with combis.
    • It will be used for general use in a Kitchen/Living area, and cartoon type stuff will be watched on it frequently if that makes any difference (that is to say a 3 year old will be watching a good bit of the time).
    • Good view angles are important.

The 40" - €450 or less (€450 at a max)
    • It can be 42" if the price is right. 37" seems to small but I could be swayed.
    • It will be used for normal viewing along with media playback off USB - mostly films and Tv shows. I would also like to use may laptop with it via the HDMI but not as a monitor as such, more along the lines of streaming the odd thing from RTE Player and Youtube etc. Sports such as hurling and football will be watched frequently.
    • It will possibly be wall mounted.

Comments

Advertisement