Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Aussie Adventure

Options
  • 03-12-2011 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Well everyone!

So im following the crowd and heading off to Oz for a few months. My best mate headed out this month to work in his uncle's bar restaurant. Going to follow him out in feb for a few months(time is money dependent) and come home and finish my college degree the following summer.

Currently saving and have covered the cost of the flights up to this stage. Been checking daily with Ethiad to see whens the best time to book. Ill be booking flights with the return flight date flexible.

Just wondering could i get a bit of advice of yourself anyone on here on where to start to get prepared for the move(would i need a visa for example,bank a/c's). I read a very good guide on boards a few weeks back but cant seem to find it again?

Any advice is welcome, and cheers in advance!

Conroy

Advertisement