Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*The Official Unofficial Jizzler 2011 Discussion Thread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Aoibheann is the tallest person I've ever met. True story.

Ill take her down a peg or 2 >_>
    /rugby tackle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Lets face it, the shorter you are, the less of a human being you are.

F*cking hell mate :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it's the moment you've all been waiting for.

From our long list of over-qualified candidates, all three of who would have made wonderful hosts I'm sure, with many thanks to random.org's number generator, I can now reveal to you that the host of the 2011 Jizzlers awards is

(drum roll please)

DAVIDIUS

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Insect Overlord approves of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I think it's a little absurd to suggest I own or have influence on random.org's RNG. My name doesn't appear in any whois report and I've made sure of that. I don't even see how I could possibly rig that kind of set up, it's not like I've been keeping tabs on anybody's IP, machines or browsing patterns remotely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Lets face it, the shorter you are, the less of a human being you are.

Not human eh?

I suppose hobbits aren't all that bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I hope I can be around for the banter tomorrow night. I've picked such cute matching outfits for me and Noel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I hope I can be around for the banter tomorrow night. I've picked such cute matching outfits for me and Noel.

You're too thoughtful xox

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What time is this kicking off tomorrow? I'm supposed to be playing an indoor soccer tournament until 21:00, but I reckon I'll be here for most of the fun. :)

What time is this kicking off tomorrow? I'm supposed to be playing an indoor soccer tournament until 21:00, but I reckon I'll be here for most of the fun. :)

Does nobody read my announcements? :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Of course we do!Why would...................no

I read the first line of it and closed the tab... :pac:

tpsreports.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Lol I forgot to vote >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Just noticed the date on my phone and had a mini spazz because I thought I'd missed the entire thing. I'm a genius

deise_girl wrote: »
    Lol I forgot to vote >.<

It's too late.

The phone lines are now closed and the votes have been counted and verified, I can now reveal to you that the winner of big brother the jizzlers 2011 is...

Tempted to provide a running Twitter commentary on the Jizzlers, just for the weirdness of it. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Tempted to provide a running Twitter commentary on the Jizzlers, just for the weirdness of it. :pac:

You so should! I'd have joined in if my phoneternet was in anyway good :D I shall be reading the thread ce soir, but probably won't get too much of a chance to post really as my phone takes FOREVER to do it. I'd be there posting about something and everyone would be on to the award after it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

It's so close :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

My family organised a dinner out tonight. How dare they, on Jizzlers night! What time is this kicking off again? The announcement is gone! :P

I think it said 8. Bring your family to the Jizzlers :p

It seems I'll be heading out tonight working late on an important presentation. So anyway, vote Duffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

It starts at 8, you say? Good thing I got my hair, nails and tan done earlier! All set for the red carpet. Now to think of an effective publicity stunt...

Time for some viral marketing.

It'll take hours to get my "I just rolled out of bed" hair right.

I think I'll be able to manage a quick outfit change into the "VOTE FOR ME!!!" not-safe-for-family ensemble after the dinner...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

It's my first Jizzlers :P Welllllll excited! Gonna go make me some cupcakes for later :D

Time for some viral marketing.
    People called Duffy are so cool. If only there was some way we could honour them.

Ahem.

• Advertisement

Ahem.

If only.....

Advertisement