Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tru Flight

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Hondata92 wrote: »
    his smith did advise going for a cut barrel but he insisted on a trueflite

When he said it to other shooters that he was using a trueflite they asked why he didnt go for a bartlein :pac:
    Perhaps for the magnum calibers a different barrel may be the way to go. I won't know as i don't have one - yet.
    The .308 even running a high speed from a heavy round is still cooler than a 7/270 so thats possibly why his groups opened up
    I would imagine so.
    Im guessing your running a switch barrel setup??
    Yep.
    Are all your barrels trueflite?
    Not all. Mostly but i have a Bartlein, and a kreiger on the way after Christmas - hopefully.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement